DIY Laptop Holder

Posted by Play | Posted in , | Posted on 19:30

My Toshiba laptop had frequent problems in the past with overheating. I set the books on both sides and leave enough space underneath for the movement, so the fans (located under the laptop) does not have to work so hard. This was uncomfortable and asked to be improved.

My solution was to build on a plate / stand for the laptop. You can sit comfortably on a desk or on my lap.

If you see the face and images of the owner of the laptopand description of site then just go to the link below.

The owner of the laptop is made of wood and is about 16 "wide, 12.5 cm wide and 7 tall, hollow inside, with A. It weighs about 10 kg. There is plenty of room for air circulation under the laptop. In addition, there is no room inside the quarry headphone, microphone, etc. and parts

The owner is like a table with four flat areas at the corners for support. The apartments offer space forLateral movement of the laptop. In each of the four corners of the guards who are standing on 0.25 "tall - slightly less than the thickness of pad support in the handset. The height of guards is just enough to prevent the laptop from sliding, but low enough so that all the USB sockets, power cable, etc., you can access, and the CD / DVD tray should throw in the room.

If I am holding in my lap is at a comfortable height and I did not slouch on tap. I sitagain all the time. The owner of a laptop on it weighs about 20 pounds. The two members of wood are distributed among the holders of the weight evenly so that they can count on my lap now, without sitting any complaints.

Hurricane Windows Diapering Tool Lateralus

Comments Posted (0)

Post a Comment